Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Rising Tide

So today I was surfing the web, and checked out one of my favorite site, Vinyl Pulse. And what I saw was a great honor. Jack from Vinyl Pulse has posted up about the upcoming show that I have curated. It will showcase 10 Japanese artists from Japan and the USA. Both Heavy Hitters and Upcomers, this show should be awesome. I have also got confirmation that my good friend, Tracey Wakai, will be there with his band, Fast Pass, and do a number of jams. Here's the flier and info of the show. I hope many ofyou can make it. It should be fucken awesome. Who knows. If all goes well, I'm thinking of trying to expand the show around the states and the world, adding more japanese artists in the list. So keep your eyes and ears open.

"The Rising Tide"

DDR Projects 3403 East Broadway Long Beach, CA 90803

Fast Pass:


1 comment:

  1. Hi LilJapan,

    I look forward to meeting you on Saturday - thanks for having us play!

    I just want to point out that the band will be Tracy Wakai's new (and hopefully improved) project The New Day Breakers. http://www.myspace.com/thenewdaybreakers

    Andy - New Day Breakers

    ReplyDelete