Thursday, June 25, 2009

Caught you foo!!!

So today at work, it was kinda slow. Not many customers came in. Probably enjoying the warm nice weather. So I thought that the day will end with not much to talk about with my friends of what happened, until he came in that is.
Thats right. There's this guy, about his late 40's, that comes in to our store smelling like alcohol all the time. He always comes in browsing around, never buying stuff. Thats cool. You don't have to buy anything. But it was just too weird. So I went up to him while he was holding two pliers in his hands that we sell for jewlry making, and asked him "You finding everything ok?" He answers "yup..."
So I walked passed by him. I turn around and he puts back the plier. But only one. So I looked as his hands and it's not there. I saw him slip it in his crusty black hoodie. So I surprised him and said" Dude....you need to put that back man" Then he smiled and pulled out the plier he swiped and just gave this little kid shrug. " That cute shit aint going to work on me." I thought. I just told him to leave and never come back.
Well, that was my day today. Atleast I ended my work with a little excitement.

Thanks smelly dude!!!! You made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment