Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Year of the Dragon!!!!


So this upcoming Saturday I will be heading out to Sacramento. For what you may ask. It's for the upcoming group show at Sacramento titled "The Year of the Dragon". I was invited to this show and I was very happy to be a part of it. Drawing dragons have been my all time favorite creature to draw since I've been little. I even still have a dragon I drew when I was 11!!! That's like almost 20 years ago!!!..Whoa..I'm getting old...

Well besides me getting older, I hope that everyone can make it out there. It's gonna be a awesome show. I will have two pieces for this show. Unfortunately I don't have the final photo of the piece for it's being framed at the moment. But I will definitely post them up once they are done.

So go mark your calendars!!! This Saturday, Feb 11th 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment