Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's time to Work on this again!!!

Alright.... So it's time..again..I gotta start working my ass off and keep updating this blog if I'm going to be taking down my "never updated" site. Thats right. I'm going to be cancelling my site and use this as my main page for info and so on from now on. It's almost 2012 and I need to work on this more. I just wish I had more time in doing so. Maybe I need to keep my laptop with me at all times.

Anyways, to start the re-update for this site, I decided to post my WIP piece for the show I have been invited to for next year. It will be held at DRAGATOMI in Sacramento. The theme is "Year of the dragon" which I am so happy to be a part of. So here is the piece. I hope you all will enjoy this once it's done. Any comments are always welcome.


Once I finish the piece I will be posting it up here on this blog page. Thanks again for all the love and support. Lets make 2012 the best year...cause it may be the last according to the Myan calendar....woooooooooo.....

1 comment: