Thursday, October 7, 2010

MONSTAR

Hello everyone out there in this small world. It's been a while since I have posted anything on this blog, and I apologize for this. Been super busy and lost track of time and day lately.

So to start my blog again, I will like to let everyone know what is coming. I am happy to announce this months upcoming show.


I am happy to invite everyone to Lower Haters this month, Friday the 15th for a Heavy Hitter group show MONSTAR!!!! This is a show showing both 2d and 3d artworks by some of the best Vinyl figure customizers and artists the toy community have every seen. I was very happy that the artists in this show has aggreed to be part of the show when I have sent them a invite, for many of these artists are people I look up to and have admired both their style and their skills in customizing japanese vinyl figures.

So if you are free upcoming Friday, October 15th 2010, I will suggest coming down to Lower Haters and check out the works by the following Artist!!!!

Lamour Supreme
LASH
Gatchabert
Toy Bot Studio
and myself LiLJAPAN

The images they create are awesome and also their paint apps are going to blow your
minds!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment