Monday, November 23, 2009

Thank You Everyone


So this past weekend, an art show titled "Urban Story Tellers" was going down at Inkies Tattoo Studio in Fremont Ca. Curated by Angelo Sison. All I can say was for his first ever curated show, I was blown away. He got alot of talented artists to participate and I was lucky enough to also be part of the show.
The show was on November 21st, Saturday. It started at 7pm. But it was more like it started at 6:55pm, because by 7pm the studio was pretty packed with alot of people. Alot of camera flashing. Alot of friends and families laughing. Also alot of eyes at all the art at the show.

This made me realize something. During this past few weeks, I've been really down. I was feeling like nothing really mattered anymore. And to be honest, I was going to end my art after this show.
But all the guys at Inkies, Angelo and all the people that came that night made me open my eyes. Made me realize that "I have to draw!!!" It was a great time meeting new people and being asked about my work and being told that they really enjoy looking at it. Pointing out their favorites and so on.
To everyone out there that came to the show. To all the guys at Inkies. To Angelo. All I can say is thank you so much. Thank you for the love, support and making me open my eyes once again. I admit, I was pretty waisted at the end. But man....did I have fun. Sushi anyone??? ....lol


Inkies Tattoo Glowing Bright!!!

Angelo...working hard.

SUSHI!!!! The best by Lester. If you need sushi catering, hit him up!!! (408)318-8702

This Piece was one of my favorite







No comments:

Post a Comment