Friday, November 6, 2009

Available now!!!


(I have no idea why my stamp is in blue in this image, but it's suppose to be red....wierd)

I am currently taking pre orders for my very first print sale. This first print will be limited to 10 and will never be made again after the order date is over. If there are left overs they will only be available at shows, cons and so on.
And what will be better to start my first digital print with but "Tatsu". This drawing is my very first dragon art I am very happy with and it gives me strength. If you are interested in it you can get it here at the following link. It will be $30 with shipping included. So dodn't wait till the end date. Click on the link and you will get all the details and info.

Thank you everyone for the support and love. Take care and hope everyone is enjoying their life.

For Print:
http://www.liljapanart.com/tatsuprint.html

No comments:

Post a Comment