Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What am I suppose to do???

So today I started the day the same as always. Woke up, washed up and took my meds. Then I went to work. The beginning was fine, but during the middle of my shift, I couldn't take it no more. For some reason tears started falling from my eyes and it wouldn't stop. I tried calling the doctor if I can take another pill, but she wasn't picking up. I didn't know what to do. I tried breathing slowly. I tried sitting down. I've even gone outside for some fresh air. And yet the tears won't stop falling and I "accidentally" banged my head against a wall outside.....
Am I going crazy??? Can nothing help me??? WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO???!!!!..........

I am still drawing and trying to stay busy, but I don't know what to do if this kind of incident happens again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment