Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RULES!!!!

So for todays post I thought I'd post something else than my art. I wanted to introduce all you guys to the most awesome band!!! Well to me their the best yet. The guitarist with the pink hair, named hide (hede) was one of the reasons why I started listening to them about 15 years ago. The band's name is X-Japan and I'm sure most of you have heard their song I.V. at the ending of one of the SAW movies and also on Rock Band. they have been around for a very long time and have made a come back.

Unfortunately, hide passed away a while back. Rumors are still around that it was suicide, but I feel like it was a accident, like many says. He is awesome to me and one of my total true hero's of my time.

Here is one of the songs I love titled "Kurenai". Also, I'm introducing you to the band cause their music is what I listen to most of the time when I draw.

ROCK N ROLL!!!!

Members:
Yoshiki -Drummer
Hide- Guitar
Pata- Guitar
Toshi- Vocal
Heath- Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment