Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New inking surface!!!!

So today was a busy day for me. Getting alot of things ready for this weekends show and running around town. One of the tasks was to go get glass for my frames. Luckily I have a friend that his dad owns a glass shop. So I went by and he cut my glass for me. Then I asked if I can keep the scraps and he said sure. So I went home and suddenly I thought "What can I do with this scrap??....Dude!!! Draw on it!!!" So I got out my precious pen and ink and started testing the ink on glass. And man was I happy. It works!!! It dries fine and now I am in the process of working on a piece. Here is the photo of it that is parcially done. Got more to do, but I'll be having fun with this. Maybe I will do a series of these. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment