Monday, June 7, 2010

LiLJAPAN in San Francisco Galleries

Hi everyone. Hope all is well. I noticed that I haven't been posting alot on my blog lately. I guess I've been super busy with alot of things this past few weeks and didn't have time. So to make it up, I want to share with everyone whats going on this month with me.
This month is definitely a busy month for me. I will be in three different group shows this month. Mostly all back to back. And whats more awesome is that they will all be in SF. So I hope many of you can make it out. So where are they going to be and when? Well now, I guess I better start sharing. As in how Slick Rick says it.."Heeerrrreee we gooooo..."

1. June 11th 2010
"Day and Night"
Lower Haters
597 Haight Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
415-864-6549

2. June 12th 2010
"Modern Eden Grand Opening"
403 Francisco Street
San Francisco, Ca
6pm-10pm
3.June 17th 2010
"Awesome Number One Big Fun Group Show"
Medicine Agency
1262 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA
8pm


No comments:

Post a Comment