Saturday, April 24, 2010

Whats Going On???

So it's been a while since I posted anything on this blog. So today i want to let everyone know whats coming up next month.

I was invited to be in part of a group show being held at DRAGATOMI in Sacramento. It is titled "Not Vinyl" and just like the title says, it's a non vinyl custom show. Meaning I will be showing a one of a kind sculpture. This piece will be a one of a kind and will not be reproduced.

I am a illustrator but at times I like to sculpt something to get my creativity going. So to everyone that is in the bay area, I hope you guys can make it to the show. It should be a great one, being that many awesome artists will be in this show also.

So when I get the chance to take a picture of the piece, keep an eye out for the updte on the piece. It will be shown soon.

"Not Vinyl Show"
May 8th, 2010
Dragatomi
2317 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95816



No comments:

Post a Comment