Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Showing for the Year

I am happy to announce that I was invited to participate in a group show this coming Friday, January 15th 2010. The show will be held at Space Gallery here in San Francisco. I am happy that I was invited and I hope that I will be able to see some familiar faces. Especially since it's the new year. I was told that the theme was "Characters". I was able to make up my own, do something existing and so on. The following is the information for the show. Again I hope to see many people there. The only downside is I can't stay for too long. I have a morning meeting at my other job.....sucks....

Space Gallery
1141 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109

(415)377-3325

Artists List:
Nicholas Kiripolsky
LiLJAPAN
Nolan Yelonek
David Molesky

Michael Ross
Aaron Lawrence
David Young
Donald Mota
Johnnybotts

Paul Konzen
Juile Okahara
June Young



No comments:

Post a Comment