Friday, August 14, 2009

New Surface to Draw on

I haven't really posted anything in a while, so I thought I'd share what my next project is.

After I posted my custom Munny figure on the KR forum, I was asked to do a commission piece for a
fellow board member. He asked me for the quotes to custom a regular Munny or a Mega Munny. After letting him know my quote, he sent over a Mega Munny to draw on.

Now to me this was great!!! I've never seen a Mega Munny in person, so I was wondering how big it will be. So today I got to open the box up and my reaction was "Holy Shit......wow..."

Now it's time for me to ink this Mega dude up and hopefully the board member will like it. I already sketched out the head. And from my eyes, well, it's looking good. Can't wait to send it and show him.

No comments:

Post a Comment