Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been a While

So I was invited to be in a part of Super7 Floridas upcoming group show. This show will have tons of amazing artists whom they will all me customizing vinyl figures. And what more of a reason to start custom painting figures again. I had a great time doing these and I hope you guys will also enjoy them. I wish I can go to the show, but not gonna happen....:(

But thats ok. I'm sure someday I will be able to check out the place and also meet all the Florida folks in person. So for now enjoy the customs I have done for the show.


Super7 Florida presents "Monsters in the Mangroves"
Saturday, May 15th, 2010

Super7 Florida

720 2nd St. N.

St. Petersburg, FL 33704

The Homies

" Unearthed Jaded Beetlar"

Tone of emerald green,purple and black on clear vinyl.

"In the Dark Kameba"

Tone of silver,yellow, red and black on black vinyl.

"Sap Mummy Gator"

Tone of Red,Gold and Black on clear orange vinyl





No comments:

Post a Comment